A purplish red coloured Malbec with fruity aromas of cherry and ripe plums. Ageing in medium toast American Oak confers vanilla and cacao notes. A wine with soft integrated tannins.
Dada’s vines are crafted to entice and captivate your senses. They break tradition using different oak toast levels to enhance specific characteristics on varietals. Being bold and daring to turn extraordinary into ordinary.
Dada Art Malbec – Product Details
- Country – Argentina
- Region of origin – Tillman Valley San Juan
- Grape Variety – 100% Malbec
- Characteristics – Fruity aromas, vanilla & cacao.
- Style – A bold wine with smooth silky tannins.
- Type of closure – Screw Cap
- ABV (%) – 12.5%
- Units –
- Vintage –
Enjoy with with meaty pasta dishes, such as spaghetti bolognese or pasta with meatballs.