George Wyndham epitomised the Australian spirit. With vision and courage he planted Australia’s first commercial vineyard and created a distinctly rich, robust wine style. The grapes are carefully selected for quality, and the BIN range is the flagship brand in the Wyndham Estate Portfolio.
Deep crimson in colour with vibrant purple hues. BIN 444 captures the essence of Australian Cabernet Sauvignon, with its rich, generous flavours of ripe blackcurrant, red berry fruits and plums enhanced by the subtle use of French Oak.
George Wyndham Bin 555 Product Details
- Country – Australia
- Region of origin – South Eastern Australia
- Grape Variety – Cabernet Sauvignon
- Characteristics –Rich generous red fruit flavours & subtle oak.
- Style – Subtle with lingering finish.
- Type of closure – Screwcap
- ABV (%) – 14.0
- Units – 10.5
This rich sauvignon is equally at home with barbecued steak, lamb, duck, cheese and even chocolate desserts. Try it.