George Wyndham epitomised the Australian spirit. With vision and courage he planted Australia’s first commercial vineyard and created a distinctly rich, robust wine style. The grapes are carefully selected for quality, and the BIN range is the flagship brand in the Wyndham Estate Portfolio.
Deep red with a purple hue. BIN 888 captures the best of two great Australian wine varieties, the generous plum flavours and soft tannins of Merlot adding further depth to the classic rich blackberry flavours of Cabernet Sauvignon. Subtle use of French Oak brings it all together.
George Wyndham Bin 888 Product Details
- Country – Australia
- Region of origin – South Eastern Australia
- Grape Variety – Cabernet Merlot
- Characteristics –Generous plum & soft tannins of Merlot meet rich blackberry of Cabernet.
- Style – Generous and soft.
- Type of closure – Screwcap
- ABV (%) – 14.0
- Units – 10.5
Enjoy with beef, lamb or any taste of the Mediterranean.