The grapes used to produce this wine come from the vineyard of the Lavis and Pressano Hills. With an intense golden yellow colour and an aroma boasting notes of pear and apricot, with flowers and honey. The tannins are soft in this well-rounded Pinot Grigio.
Ritatti Pinot Grigio – Product Details
- Country – Italy
- Region of origin – Trentino
- Grape Variety – Pinot Grigio
- Characteristics – Pears and Apricots.
- Style – Soft & Well-Rounded.
- Type of closure – Screwcap
- ABV (%) – 13%
- Units –
- Vintage – 2020
An ideal accompaniment to Seafood, Salads and Vegetarian dishes or as an aperitif.