We raise a glass to the old cottage and it’s Cabernet block, Woodstock’s third generation winemaker Peter Collett continues the Collett family wine legacy. The famous McLaren Vale rich middle pallete shows classic balance and smoothness again from this excellent season.
Distinctive blackcurrant and subtle mulberry on the nose with hints of herbaceous tomato leaf character. The palate provides a harmonious balance between bright purple fruit and chocolate with mature oak derived savoury olive tapenade-like complexity.
Woodstock Cottage Block – Product Details
- Country – Australia
- Region of origin – McLaren Vale Australia
- Grape Variety – Cabernet Sauvignon
- Characteristics – Rich and intense.
- Style – Elegant and Smooth
- Type of closure – Screwcap
- ABV (%) – 14.5%
- Units –
- Vintage – 2017
Enjoy with grilled meats or hearty roast dishes.