George Wyndham epitomised the Australian spirit. With vision and courage he planted Australia’s first commercial vineyard and created a distinctly rich, robust wine style. The grapes are carefully selected for quality, and the BIN range is the flagship brand in the Wyndham Estate Portfolio.
A wine of moderate intensity, crimson red in colour.
Delicious aromas of confectionery cherry, raspberry, and strawberries and cream with a subtle savoury influence.
Light and fruity with strawberry fruit flavours and savoury complexity. Oak characters of cinnamon spice. Soft tannins and a balanced and persistent finish.
George Wyndham Bin 555 Product Details
- Country – Australia
- Region of origin – South Eastern Australia
- Grape Variety – Pinot Noir
- Characteristics –Ripe cherry flavours, hints of fresh raspberry & strawberry and savoury spice.
- Style – Moderate intensity.
- Type of closure – Screwcap
- ABV (%) – 14.0
- Units – 10.5
This complex and versatile wine is equally at home with chicken, lamb, veal or salmon and will complement both Mediterranean cuisine and mildly spiced Asian dishes.