“The French call it Terroir, but we call it Gravel and Loam”
A zingy, refreshing dry wine with lively gooseberry, fresh herbs, melon and lime citrus aromas, and tropical passionfruit and citrus fruit character on the palate.
Great acidity and length, finishing lively and elegant.
Gravel & Loam Sauvignon Blanc – Product Details
- Country – New Zealand
- Region of origin – Marlborough
- Grape Variety – Sauvignon Blanc.
- Characteristics – Zingy Gooseberry and Citrus.
- Style – Dry and Refreshing.
- Type of closure – Screwtop
- ABV (%) – 13%
- Units –
- Vintage – 2021
Pair with fish, goats cheese and white meats. Enjoy with friends.