Bright crimson in colour, this elegant wine from Tuscany displays notes of blackberry, blueberry and blackcurrant. Dry and well-balanced with hints of mulberry and blackcurrant in the mouth with a long and persistent finish.
Poggio Civetta Chianti Classico – Product Details
- Country – Italy
- Region of origin – Tuscany, Chianti
- Grape Variety – Sangiovese
- Characteristics – Dark Fruits
- Style – Medium Bodied Red
- Type of closure – Screwcap
- ABV (%) – 13%
- Units –
- Vintage –
An ideal accompaniment to Beef, Veal, Poultry and Spicy Foods.